Introduction to The Financial Markets - Online Course
This course will give you a general introduction to the financial markets in Scandinavia. You will learn about the various participants in the financial markets; i.g. Central Securities Depositories, Central Banks, the banks, the insurance companies, mortgage banks, the CLS-system and the stock exchanges. You will learn about the stock-, bond-, money- and FX-market.
Hur påverkar COVID-19 denna utbildning?
Vi på utbildning.se är övertygade om att kunskap driver människor och organisationer framåt. Det gör även de arrangörer vi samarbetar med.
Många utbildningar ställs exempelvis om från klassrums- till distansutbildning.
För att ta reda på om en utbildning påverkas med anledning av COVID-19, kontakta gärna arrangören.
The course is relevant to
– Finance employees
– Legal staff
– Account managers
– Back- and middle office employees
– IT employees
– Any newcomers to the Financial Markets
– Internal auditors
– Product Managers
The course is an introductory course so no specific requirements are needed.
How is the online course conducted?
We place great emphasis on interaction. Therefore, the training will be a combination of recorded training, exercises and guidance. The course includes:
- A recorded class room training without participants, where you will get exercises and solutions as part of the training.
- Possibility to ask questions and get answers within 24 hours.
- A one-hour individual webinar after the course, where we review the topics you find most interesting or have the greatest challenge with.
- Two months access to the course. You decide when and at what pace you want to follow the recorded training.
- A training that is suitable for viewing on both computer and mobile.
You must set aside approx. 2 working days for the course.
– The nature of the financial markets
– The role of:
– Riksbanken, Norges Bank, Danmarks Nationalbank
– The banks
– The mortgage institutions
– The insurance companies and pension funds
– The Continuous Linked Settlement-system
– The custodian banks
– EuroNext VPS, EuroClear Sweden, VP Securities
– The exchanges
– Conventions on the market
– The money market
– The FX market
– The bond market
– The equity market
– Relevant risk figures
Jørgen Just Andresen
Jørgen Just Andresen is Managing Director of Financial Training Partner A/S, which he co-founded in 2002.
He has many years of teaching experience as a chief consultant at SimCorp’s training department, which he joined in 1996. Prior to SimCorp he worked at Danske Bank with fixed income research and fixed income sales.
Jørgen has worked for a number of years as external lecturer at Copenhagen Business School and was awarded teacher of the year at CBS’ education Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Financial planning).
He is author of the books Finansiel Risikostyring (Financial Risk Management) and Finansielle Derivater (Financial Derivatives) published by Djøf Publishing.
He holds an M.Sc. (international finance) and an HD (accounting).
Snittbetyg: 5Baseras på 1 recensioner.
Financial Training Partner A S
Courses in financial analysis - open courses and inhouse courses
Financial Training Partner is a leading Scandinavian provider focusing on training in financial analysis to companies and financial institutions. As a participant on our courses you will get the opportunity to meet instructors with teaching skills beyond the ordinary. The instructors...
För att få mer information om utbildningen Introduction to The Financial Markets - Online Course från Financial Training Partner A S, fyll i dina uppgifter:
Flera orter (3)