Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations ManagerInformator
Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing infrastructure and application monitoring with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager in this 4-day Microsoft Official Course. System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager provides infrastructure monitoring that is flexible and cost-effective, helps ensure the predictable performance and availability of vital applications, and offers comprehensive monitoring for your datacenter and cloud, both private and public.
You will learn the skills you need to proactively monitor and respond to server and service availability, low performance, and security issues for servers in the datacenter. You will learn key Operations Manager concepts such as Management Packs, Overrides, and Distributed Application Models. You will learn how to configure some of the key new features in Operations Manager such as Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Network Device Monitoring, Dashboards, and Widgets. As part of the learning experience, you will perform hands-on exercises in a virtual lab environment.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge: One or more years’ experience in the design and implementation of System Center Operations Manager, Working knowledge of Windows Server, Working knowledge of SQL Server, Working knowledge of SharePoint Server
This course is intended for private cloud and datacenter administrators responsible for deploying, configuring and operating System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
At Course Completion
- Describe the key features and functionality of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including the hardware and software requirements, security considerations and how to migrate and upgrade to System Center 2012 Operations Manager.
- Describe the various methods of deploying Agents with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and the key elements in Management Packs and Management Packs Templates.
- Configure Notifications, Reporting and Service Level Tracking in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure Audit Collection Services, Agentless Exception Monitoring and the Operations Manager SharePoint Web Part in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure Application Performance Monitoring and Network Device monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure Dashboard and Widgets in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure integration between System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and other System Center 2012 R2 components.
Module 1: Installing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Operations Manager Overview
- Core Components and Topology
- Security Considerations and Hardware and Software Requirements
- Upgrading to System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- Migrating to System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- Lab : Upgrading to Operations Manager 2012
- Lab : Installing a New System Center 2012 R2 Operations Management Group
Module 2: Agent Deployment and Management Packs
- Agent Deployment Methods
- Management Packs Overview
- Management Packs Templates
- Distributed Application Models
- Lab : Deploying Agents and Configuring Base Monitoring
Module 3: Configuring Notifications, Reporting and Service Level Tracking
- Configuring Notification Subscriptions
- Configure and Manage Reporting in Operations Manager
- Configuring Service Level Tracking
- Lab : Configuring Notifications, Reporting and Service Level Tracking
Module 4: Configuring Audit Collection Services, Agentless Exception Monitoring and the Operations Manager SharePoint Web Part
- Configuring Audit Collection Services (ACS)
- Configuring Agentless Exception Monitoring (AEM)
- Configuring the SharePoint Web Part
- Lab : Configuring ACS, AEM and the SharePoint Portal
Module 5: Application and Network Device Monitoring
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Synthetic Transactions and Global Service Monitoring
- .NET Distributed Application Monitoring Templates and TFS Integration
- Network Monitoring
- Lab : Monitoring .NET Applications and Network Devices
Module 6: Configuring Dashboards and Widgets
- Dashboards and Widgets Overview
- Configuring Custom Dashboards
- Lab : Configuring Dashboards and Widgets
Module 7: Integrating Operations Manager with other System Center Components
- Service Manager Integration
- Data Protection Manager Integration
- Virtual Machine Manager Integration
- Orchestrator Integration
- Lab : Configuring System Center Integration
Informator är utbildningsföretaget som stärker din konkurrenskraft genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT och management där och när du behöver det. Vi har vuxit tillsammans med svensk mjukvaruindustris ledande företag och utbildat utvecklare, tekniker, projektledare och chefer sedan...