The adoption of an OH&S MS is intended to help an organization to continually improve its OH&S performance, fulfill legal and other requirements, and achieve its OH&S objectives. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective OH&S MS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills necessary to assess an organization’s ability to achieve these intended outcomes.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the implementation and effectiveness of processes based on ISO 45001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
Hur påverkar COVID-19 denna utbildning?
Vi på utbildning.se är övertygade om att kunskap driver människor och organisationer framåt. Det gör även de arrangörer vi samarbetar med.
Många utbildningar ställs exempelvis om från klassrums- till distansutbildning.
För att ta reda på om en utbildning påverkas med anledning av COVID-19, kontakta gärna arrangören.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 45001 Management System.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend ourISO 45001 Requirements course.
Delegates will know about:
- About the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- About the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 45001
- How to initiate, prepare and conduct audit activities
- How to prepare and distribute the audit report
- How to complete and follow up the audit
- It's a 2-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- The standard ISO 45001:2018 isn’t into the training price included. However, during the training course, a loan copy of the standard will be available
- Lunch and drinks are included
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact us via email or call 0031-(0)20-346 0780.
Tid & plats
The price of this training course is € 990,-
BSI is your business improvement partner.
We have shaped best practice for over 100 years, helping organizations around the world embed excellence, build competence and capability for sustainable growth. Through our expertise we transfer knowledge through ongoing training, information and performance tools; we help clients comply...