QMS Lead Auditor (CQI IRCA Certified)DNV GL
QMS Lead Auditor (IRCA registered)
This 5 day course provides the knowledge and skills needed to organize and lead Quality Management System audits. IRCA Reference No. A17898
IRCA Certified Course - Certification ref: A17898
Why this course? This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third party audits. This course has been registered and certificated by the IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
Course given in: English
Who should attend? Anyone intending to perform audits of a quality management system. Note that, while this course is applicable to first, second, and third party audits, this course is taught from the third party (Certification Body) perspective. An attendee can both start their journey down the third party auditor route, and/or have an understanding of what third party auditors look for. Some companies require the successful competition of this course to perform first party and second party audits.
- Management system - what and why?
- What is an audit and why is it necessary?
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
Did you know?
- articipant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during the complete training course and a closed book examination at the end of the course. Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to apply for an IRCA Lead auditor status You can know record your IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.irca.org For successful completion of course, it is recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts: The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle. The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction HLS requirements Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO9001;2015. These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by attending our Foundation course in ISO 9001/Quality Management Systems. You will find the course here, in Swedish.
Tid & plats
When: Contact us if you are interested in this course.
Price: 2 650 € + VAT
Terms and conditions If you would need to cancel please do so five weeks prior to the starting date of this course.
Johan Ringbom Senior Lead Auditor, DNV GL
DNV GL - Business Assurance
DNV GL - Business Assurance erbjuder öppna och företagsinterna utbildningar kring ledningssystem inom områden som kvalitetsledning - ISO 9001, miljöledning – ISO 14001, arbetsmiljö – ISO 45001, livsmedelssäkerhet (ISO 22000), informationssäkerhet - ISO 27001, FSC, Socialt ansvar – ISO 26000...