QMS Lead Auditor (IRCA registered)
This 5 day course provides the knowledge and skills needed to organize and lead Quality Management System audits. CQI and IRCA Reference No. A17898
CQI and IRCA Certified Course - Certification ref: A17898
Why this course? This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third party audits. This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI and IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
Course given in: English
22 maj, 2023
20 november, 2023
Who should attend? Anyone intending to perform audits of a quality management system. Note that, while this course is applicable to first, second, and third party audits, this course is taught from the third party (Certification Body) perspective. An attendee can both start their journey down the third party auditor route, and/or have an understanding of what third party auditors look for. Some companies require the successful competition of this course to perform first party and second party audits.
- Management system - what and why?
- What is an audit and why is it necessary?
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
Did you know?
- articipant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during the complete training course and a closed book examination at the end of the course. Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to apply for a CQI and IRCA Lead auditor status.
- For successful completion of course, it is recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts: The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle. The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction HLS requirements Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO9001;2015. These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by attending our Foundation course in ISO 9001/Quality Management Systems.
Tid & plats
When: Contact us if you are interested in this course.
If the course is given as a remote training, you need an internet connection and a laptop/tablet with audio. We will also send you some pre-study material. We use Teams.
This course is instructed by Senior Lead Auditors from DNV
DNV - Business Assurance
DNV - Business Assurance erbjuder öppna och företagsinterna utbildningar kring ledningssystem inom områden som kvalitetsledning - ISO 9001, miljöledning – ISO 14001, arbetsmiljö – ISO 45001, livsmedelssäkerhet (ISO 22000), informationssäkerhet - ISO 27001, FSC, Socialt ansvar – ISO 26000 och...