Beskrivning av: SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM Certification)
In this two-day SAFe® Scrum Master course , attendees gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe 5.1 enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise. It prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees discover how to build high-performing Agile teams by becoming servant leaders and coaches and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5.1 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
SSM Certification Delivery Methods
SSM Certification Course Information
SSM Certification Course Benefits
- SAFe Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
- Access to meetup groups and other events to connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals, as well as a variety of learning resources (1YR Membership to SAFe Community Platform)
- Exam included; Passing includes a certificate and digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
SSM Certification Course Prerequisites
All are welcome to attend the training, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts at the level of Agile Fundamentals Training
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
SSM Certification Exam Information
- The first exam attempt is included if the web-based exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
- 45 multiple-choice questions in 90 minutes, closed-book.
- 73% Passing Score (33 out of 45 correct).
- Each retake attempt costs $50 US.
- A second attempt can be made immediately after the first attempt.
- The third attempt requires a 10-day wait.
- The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Annual renewal fee of $100 US.
SSM Certification Outline
Module 1: Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility
- Thrive in the digital age
- Describe SAFe as an operating system for Business Agility
- Explain the Seven Core Competencies of Business Agility
Module 2: Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Embrace the Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply Lean and Agile at scale with the SAFe Principles
Module 3: Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Form cross-functional Agile Teams
- Build quality in
- Organise Agile Release Trains (ARTs) around the flow of value
Module 4: Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Apply Customer Centricity with Design Thinking
- Prioritise the Program Backlog
- Participate in PI Planning
- Develop on Cadence; Release on Demand
- Build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps
Module 5: Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Define a SAFe portfolio
- Connect the portfolio to Enterprise strategy
- Maintain the Portfolio Vision
- Establish portfolio flow
- Fund Value Streams
Module 6: Leading the Change
- Lead by example
- Lead the change
Module 7: Becoming a Certified SAFe Agilist
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Professional
Learning Tree International
Learning Tree är ett internationellt utbildningsföretag med över 40 års erfarenhet av att leverera utbildning till yrkesverksamma IT-proffs, projektledare, verksamhetsutvecklare och chefer. Vi erbjuder allt från enstaka kurser till globala utbildningsprogram, och vi hjälper våra kunder att införa hållbara processer som fungerar idag och förbereder...