Beskrivning av: Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification Training
This Disciplined Agile Scrum Master instructor-led training course shows you how to use Disciplined Agile (DA) to improve your team’s way of working. In just two days, you’ll become familiar with the foundational agile and lean practices that DA supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams.
Filled with activities, thoughtful discussions, instructor guidance, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately.
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification Training Delivery Methods
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification Training Course Benefits
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches to produce business value.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into action and ensure effective implementation
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your team in your unique situation.
Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification Training Outline
Important Course and Certification Information
While there is no formal prerequisite for this DASM course, a familiarity with common agile concepts and terminology will help you to get the most value out of your DASM training experience.
While this DASM course would benefit Project/Program Managers, Agilists, and DevOps Practitioners, just to name a few, the skills learned are valuable to any team member. No agile experience is required.
Attendees must be present (either virtually or in-person) for the full duration of the course in order to receive candidacy for the certification.
The DASM exams are administered through Pearson VUE. Each exam is an online, non-proctored test including 50 multiple-choice questions. The total exam appointment is 120 minutes-30 minutes for the introduction, tutorial, and survey and up to 90 minutes for completing the exam.
Module 1: All About Agile
- What Is Agile?
- The Agile Manifesto
- How Does Agile Work?
- The Iterative Process
- Planning an Iteration
- Agile Ceremonies and Artifacts
- User Stories
- Iteration Demonstration
- Information Radiators
Module 2: Agile and Beyond
- Agile Is Showing Its Age
- What Is Disciplined Agile?
- The Disciplined Agile Mindset
- What is Guided Continuous Improvement?
- Disciplined Agile People
- Disciplined Agile Flow
- Disciplined Agile Practices
- How DA Works
Module 3: Building and Supporting a Disciplined Agile Team
- Disciplined Agile People
- Roles on DA teams
- Team Lead
- The DASM
- Leader Qualities
- Supporting the Team
- Types of Teams
- Team Context and Scaling Factors
Module 4: Choosing Your WoW!
- What is business agility?
- What is a complex adaptive system?
- Why do we want to be able to choose our team's way of working?
- What are the Disciplined Agile life cycles?
- How do you choose your way of working?
Module 5: Tailoring Your Practices: Inception Phase
- DA Phases
- DA Process Goals
- Agile Practices: Plan the Release (Agile life cycle)
- Choices in the Inception Phase
Module 6: Tailoring Your Practices: Construction Phase
- DA Construction Phase
- DA Construction Process Goals
- Agile Practices (Agile life cycle)
- Lean Tips
- Deliver Value Quickly
- Visualize the Value Stream
- Deliver Incrementally
- Ensure Value by Building Quality In
- Use Pull Systems and Kanban Boards
- Choices in the Construction Phase
Module 7: Tailoring Your Practices: Transition Phase
- The Transition phase
- Transition phase process goals
- Choosing a process goal, a decision point, and an option
Module 8: Tailoring Your Practices: Ongoing
- Understanding Ongoing Process Goals
- Ongoing Lean practices
- Standard Work
- Explicit Workflow Policies
- Guided Continuous Improvement
- How does an agile organization support cross-team learning?
- Communities of Practice
- Centers of Excellence
Module 9: Influence Outside the Team
- What Is Lean?
- Lean principles
- Lean Incorporates Systems Thinking
- Lean Knowledge Work vs. Manufacturing
- Lean Resiliency
Learning Tree International AB
Learning Tree International
Learning Tree är ett internationellt utbildningsföretag med över 40 års erfarenhet av att leverera utbildning till yrkesverksamma IT-proffs, projektledare, verksamhetsutvecklare och chefer. Vi erbjuder allt från enstaka kurser till globala utbildningsprogram, och vi hjälper våra kunder att införa hållbara processer som fungerar idag och förbereder...
Kontaktuppgifter till Learning Tree International AB
För att få mer information om utbildningen Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification Training från Learning Tree International AB, fyll i dina uppgifter:
Flera orter (3)
Flera orter (2)