Beskrivning av: Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master Certification Training (DASSM)
This Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) instructor-led training course is designed for experienced agile practitioners and teaches you how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within your organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
DASSM Training Delivery Methods
DASSM Training Course Benefits
- Successfully lead one or several agile teams
- Accelerate your ability to manage high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success
- Take business agility to the next level by applying agile and lean techniques in a wide range of situations, including non-software teams
DASSM Training Outline
Important Course and Certification Information
Two years of experience working in an agile team, ideally in a leadership role such as Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, or architecture owner.
An understanding of the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by having done one or more of the following:
- Taken the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) course, Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification Training
- Taken The Basics of Disciplined Agile online course
- Read section 1 or more of Choose Your WoW
Who Should Attend This Course?
This DASSM course would benefit Project/Program Managers, Agilists, and DevOps Practitioners who want to improve and validate their ability to lead agile teams and manage high-profile agile initiatives. Two years of agile experience is required.
Attendees must be present (either virtually or in-person) for the full duration of the course in order to receive candidacy for the certification.
The DASSM exams are administered through Pearson VUE. Each exam is an online, non-proctored test including 50 multiple-choice questions. The total exam appointment is 120 minutes-30 minutes for the introduction, tutorial, and survey and up to 90 minutes for completing the exam.
What You Will Learn
- Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting, and be ready to show your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
DASSM Training Outline
- Team development for high-performance teams
- Emotional intelligence for high-performance teams
- Tactical scaling in complex situations
- Optimizing how we work within a DevOps environment
- Optimizing how we work within our value stream
- Coordinating and collaborating across teams
- Conflict management for high-performance teams
- Pragmatic planning for agile teams
- Pragmatic reporting and metrics for agile teams
Learning Tree International
Learning Tree är ett internationellt utbildningsföretag med över 40 års erfarenhet av att leverera utbildning till yrkesverksamma IT-proffs, projektledare, verksamhetsutvecklare och chefer. Vi erbjuder allt från enstaka kurser till globala utbildningsprogram, och vi hjälper våra kunder att införa hållbara processer som fungerar idag och förbereder...