Discover how executives can foster measurable success leveraging lean and agile, and how to successfully interact with the new lean and agile elements of your organisation.
Lean and Agile Project Management is an activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course that teaches participants how to promote value-based, high-quality, accelerated delivery of projects in a sustainable manner. The course details the role and responsibilities of a Product Owner and how other roles in the project and portfolio space collaborate and work together in a lean and agile environment. It addresses expectations of the Product Owner and other roles related to portfolio management, requirements gathering, project planning, valuating, estimating and other activities. The course assumes foundation elements of Lean and Agile and at least one of the two principle lean and agile delivery methods are known.
Perfect for senior managers/executives to further understanding of lean and agile. Discover how executives can foster measurable success leveraging lean and agile, and how to successfully interact with the new lean and agile elements of your organisation.
You will learn how to:
- Describe the goals of project management and traditional approaches to project management
- Compare and contrast traditional project management to Lean and Agile project management and describe the benefits and challenges of each
- Explain the life cycle of Lean and Agile projects
- Compare and contrast the roles on Lean and Agile project teams and the concepts of mastery behind them
- Apply Lean and Agile approaches to project planning
- Describe the importance of communication and collaboration and other considerations to the success of Lean and Agile project execution
Vi lär dig leda framgångsrika projekt i linje med din organisations strategi. Vi har erbjudit marknadens mest heltäckande utbildningsprogram för projektledare i över 35 år. Strategy Execution f.d. ESI International är en global ledare inom organisationsutvecklande utbildning och arbetar med...
14 500 SEK-16 500 SEK