This course provides a powerful behavioural model to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of coaching and mentoring with lasting results. Through practical exercises, group discussion and case studies, delegates will acquire the skills and tools to determine what work can be allocated and to whom, based on current performance levels. They will also learn how to assign the work with improved clarity and efficiency, establishing a strong foundation for success.
Participants will gain techniques for assigning work with the appropriate level of detail and guiding others’ progress on the work assigned with suitable style and frequency, as well as how to evaluate results of the finished work and to provide focused feedback that helps improve or sustain performance in the future.
During class delegates will assess their own coaching style and learn how to leverage that style in order to deal more effectively deal with the challenging realities faced by coaches and managers in all types of organisations. There are also opportunities to assess and discuss real-life coaching issues in a practical, highly engaging and thought-provoking environment. Delegates will leave this course with a structured approach for improving the performance of others— and a cache of techniques to be a more effective coach and mentor.
You will learn how to:
- Effectively assign and guide progress on work
- Provide focused feedback to sustain or improve future performance
- Handle difficult performance issues
- Use essential skills for getting better results in coaching situations
- Apply a structured coaching and mentoring model to guide you through the coaching process
- Apply techniques for evaluating impact, including your own
- Assess and improve the current performance of others
Vi lär dig leda framgångsrika projekt i linje med din organisations strategi. Vi har erbjudit marknadens mest heltäckande utbildningsprogram för projektledare i över 35 år. Strategy Execution f.d. ESI International är en global ledare inom organisationsutvecklande utbildning och arbetar med...