Learn about Agile, Lean, Kanban and Scrum. Which method fits your organisation?
We live in unpredictable times with increasing shifting demands. To succeed in this volatile environment, businesses need to be adaptive and receptive to change. In response, many organisations are now looking into Agile project delivery methods as a way to gain competitive advantage.
Our 3-day Fast Track Agile training course is a discounted course bundle consisting of three 1-day agile courses running over three consecutive days. It is the perfect introduction course for anyone interested in exploring the agile mindset, establishing foundational knowledge of Lean, Agile, Scrum and Kanban, as well as how to implement these agile methods in their organisation.
This programme has been designed for teams and leaders of teams within all functions within an organisation - from IT to the PMO, to sales, marketing, design and other areas. The result? Clients whose teams master the core competencies necessary to consistently deliver projects, products and services faster, with higher quality and with more predictable outcomes.
Our Agile training will empower leaders and their organisations to adopt and wield new concepts quickly and effectively while reducing the risk of derailing complex current state situations and in-flight commitments. Through our robust curriculum, you’ll learn Agile project management methods that can yield faster time-to-market, lower project costs, and reduced product defects.
You will learn how to:
Fundamentals of Lean and Agile:
- Define the terms Lean and Agile as they apply to the modern business environment
- Describe the philosophy, values, and principles of Lean and Agile
- Recognise prevalent myths and misconceptions concerning Lean and Agile philosophies and purpose
- Describe concepts that Lean and Agile philosophies leverage for success
- Recognise benefits Lean and Agile approaches can provide
- Explain, at a high-level, the Scrum framework with associated roles and ceremonies
- Explain, at a high-level, the Kanban principles and method for delivery
Iterative Delivery with Scrum and Kanban:
- Use effective collaboration techniques to get to consensus quickly
- Prioritise work by creating and assigning value to themes, epics, and user stories
- Execute a Sprint Zero and iterative work cycle using Scrum and Kanban
- Use metrics to track, measure, and forecast work iteratively
- Execute Scrum ceremonies with defined Scrum roles
Continuous Improvement with Lean and Kanban:
- List Lean values and principles
- Recognise the benefits of the Lean approach
- List Kanban principles and practices
- Explain how Lean practices incorporate the PDCA cycle
- Describe the purpose of a Kaizen board and how it relates to Kanban
The Agile Practitioner Fast Track course bundle includes:
- Fundamentals of Lean and Agile (Day 1) (7.5 PDUs)
- Iterative Delivery with Scrum and Kanban (Day 2) (7.5 PDUs)
- Continuous Improvement with Lean and Kanban (Day 3) (7.5 PDUs)
These courses will allow you to:
- Establish a foundation of knowledge to learn more advanced Lean and Agile subject matter
- Learn how Scrum and Kanban can be combined to produce a solid iterative toolset, and how to set up and run a successful Scrum team
- Learn how Lean and Kanban fit into the overall Agile philosophy, and how to set up a continuous improvement work environment which leverages Lean and Kanban philosophies and techniques
Examen, diplom m.m.
Leder till George Washington University (GWU) Associate's & Master's Certificate in Agile Project Management
Vi lär dig leda framgångsrika projekt i linje med din organisations strategi. Vi har erbjudit marknadens mest heltäckande utbildningsprogram för projektledare i över 35 år. Strategy Execution f.d. ESI International är en global ledare inom organisationsutvecklande utbildning och arbetar med...