Beskrivning av: Work Environment Management for Managers
Swedish Work Enviroment
The purpose of the training is to give managers the knowledge to fulfil their obligation to ensure a good working environment at their workplace.
As a manager you have a significant role in the working environment management at your workplace. That role includes knowledge of and the ability to implement rules and regulation about work environment (occupational health and safety). The role also includes promoting and creating the conditions for a good and safe working environment.
The training can be customized to your company.
- Rules and regulations
- Systematic Work Environment Management, SAM
- Responsibility for coordination
- Legal cases
- Cooperation and liability
- Psychosocial work environment
- Changes at work, effects + risk assessment
- Practical cases
Alternating lectures, group assignments and practical cases.
Managers who have personnel management authority and practice working environment management.
Recommended previous knowledge
The participants should have knowledge about work environment (occupational health and safety) from the basic training Better Working Environment (BAM) or equivalent. It is also advisable that the participants have experience from working environment management at their workplace
After completion of the programme you will:
- understand the purpose and significance of the regulations,
- understand the differences between responsibility for work environment and penal liability,
- know and be able to apply rules on risk assessment during change,
- have knowledge of the consequences changes may have for the psychosocial work environment,and understand how the regulatory demands on the psychosocial work environment can be put into practice.
Prevent förmedlar kunskaper som hjälper företagen att förbättra arbetsmiljön. En bra arbetsmiljö innebär att alla jobbar säkert och mår bra, vilket bidrar till ökad hälsa och lönsamhet. Alla vinner på en bättre arbetsmiljö. Vi underlättar för arbetsplatserna att skapa en...