Swedish work environment law - one day course for leaders and health and safety representatives
BAM (Bättre Arbetsmiljö - Better Working Environment), is the gold standard in work
environment training and education. The course provides an excellent understanding for how cooperation between employers, union and employee representatives (skyddsombud), and other stakeholders in work environment issues should take place.
With lectures, case-studies and group work, the course will teach participants how an effective work environment can be attained in practice. They will also be given an understanding of the relevant laws which pertain to the work place environment.
Employers, leaders, health and safety representatives. No previous knowledge is needed to do this course.
Participants on the course will learn:
• Essential knowledge of laws governing work place conditions.
• An understanding of the roles of the management, union and employee
representatives and how cooperation between them is best achieved
• How to identify and deal with issues (positive and negative) which affect the work
• Good work place practice to prevent problems emerging.
• Systematic planning for the work place environment, as specified in the code SAM
(AFS 2001:1), which includes the development of risk assessments and action plans.
• Essential knowledge on how to create and maintain a safety culture.
• Essential knowledge on the code, Organisatorisk och social arbetsmiljö (AFS
2015:4), and how to prevent stress and bullying in the work place.
• Essential knowledge on ergonomics in the work place and how to make a risk
Tid & plats
13th of May 2020, 9 AM, Central Stockholm.
Mat & logi
The course is given in well lit rooms next to the Stockholm Central Station. A luxury lunch buffet at Radisson blu hotel is included in the course fee.
Examen, diplom m.m.
All participants receive a certificate of course completion.
Nordic Work Health
Nordic Work Health
Work Health ett utbildningsföretag specialiserat mot arbetsmiljö. Våra föreläsare har unik spetskompetens från forskning, fack, industri samt media. Vi jobbar brett med friskfaktorer, ledarskap och organisation och lär ut hantering av stress, konflikter, kränkningar och mental ohälsa. Vi vänder oss till...