5-Day Mini MBAManagement Centre Europe
5-day Mini MBA
This Mini MBA programme is a training for Managers that gives them the fundamentals of an MBA programme in 5 intensive days using a complete Business Simulation.
Managers across industries are facing more challenges than ever, and those Managers with a solid understanding of the functioning of all the parts of a company or business are better off at reaching professional and corporate success.
The Mini MBA's business simulation allows Managers to understand and develop, through practice and practice, business management skills in 5 key corporate areas:
- Leadership development
- Supply chain
Get equipped with practical operational and managerial skills that will support the development of your management career.
The 5-day Mini MBA management training course has been designed and developed for Managers with technical, scientific or specialist backgrounds. This includes engineers in all industries, R&D professionals, IT professionals, finance managers, sales executives, marketing specialists, logistics managers, etc.
The Mini MBA is also beneficial for managers & department heads who need to refresh and develop their business knowledge to support their future career development.
Module A: Marketing and Sales
- What is marketing?
- Segmenting, targeting and positioning
- Customer value proposition
- Marketing planning: the extended marketing mix
- Brand management
- Customer loyalty and how to measure it
- Multi-media marketing communication
- Sales process and management
Module B: Leadership
- Key attributes of leaders
- Leadership versus management
- Leadership styles
- MCE leadership model
- Leading in a changing environment
Module C: Operations
- Defining production & operations management
- Theories X,Y & Z as approaches to managing people
- Supply Chain tools and measurements
- Production methods
- Scheduling & material requirements planning
- Operating to the most appropriate quality standards
- The modern approach to supply chain management
Module D: Strategy
- What is strategy?
- Mission, vision, values
- Business models
- Strategic analysis tools
- Strategy house
Module E: Managerial Finance and Accounting
- Introduction to finance
- Financial accounting and analysis
- Financial statements
- Analytical tools for financial performance
- Investment appraisals
- Costing and pricing methods
- Financial planning
- Budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow analysis
The cost of this 5-day course is €3950 + VAT (if applicable) per participant.
This course can also be delivered as a customisable in-house training programme. You can request information to receive a group training quote.
Management Centre Europe
Management Centre Europe (MCE) is an International Management Development organisation, recognised as one of the largest learning and development providers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Every year, MCE facilitates training programmes for over 1,000 organisations and over 10,000...