Storage and High Availability with Windows Server (10971)Learning Tree International AB
Beskrivning av: Storage and High Availability with Windows Server (10971)
You Will Learn How To
- Manage and secure disks and volumes in Windows Server.
- Describe storage technologies and components in Windows Server.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Describe high availability and disaster recovery with Hyper-V virtual machines (VMs) and high availability with failover clustering in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement a failover cluster.
- Describe managing server roles and clustering resources.
- Implement and manage VMs by using Hyper-V with failover clustering.
- Describe how to use Virtual Machine Manager to perform storage infrastructure management.
- Describe cloud-based storage and high availability solutions.
- Plan and implement a NLB cluster.
About this Course
Get hands-on instruction and practice provisioning your storage requirements and meeting your high availability needs with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this four-day Microsoft Official Course.
In this course, you will learn about traditional storage topologies such as Direct Attached Storage (DAS), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Networks (SANs), and bus technologies such as Fibre Channel and iSCSI. The course also covers newer Windows Server technologies such as Storage Spaces, tiering, thin provisioning and Data Deduplication, and enhanced functionality to the SMB sharing protocol in Windows Server 2012 R2.
The course also teaches high availability and disaster recovery technologies such as live migration, storage migration, and Hyper-V Replica. In addition, it provides in-depth coverage of Failover Clustering, including a detailed implementation of failover clustering of Hyper-V using Scale-Out File Server.
The course also covers System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager. You will learn how to manage your storage infrastructure at scale by abstracting the physical storage fabric into manageable units that can be provisioned on-demand with minimal overhead using private clouds. The course describes Microsoft Azure storage solutions and integrating your on-premises storage with cloud-based storage and disaster recovery solutions including StorSimple and Azure Site Recovery. Implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB) and load balancing clusters are also covered.
The detailed hands-on labs and in-depth content will provide you with the knowledge and skills to meet and manage your continually-growing and evolving storage and high availability needs, with reduced overhead and cost.
This is a Microsoft Official Course (MOC) delivered by a Learning Tree expert instructor.
Learning Tree International AB
Learning Tree International
Learning Tree är ett internationellt utbildningsföretag med över 40 års erfarenhet av att leverera utbildning till yrkesverksamma IT-proffs, projektledare, verksamhetsutvecklare och chefer. Vi erbjuder allt från enstaka kurser till globala utbildningsprogram, och vi hjälper våra kunder att införa hållbara processer som fungerar idag och förbereder...