Beskrivning av: ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition Module
The Managing Professional (MP) Transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates with 17 credits to easily transition across to ITIL 4. On successfully passing the exam you will gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via this course and related exam.
In addition to fully preparing you for this exam, this ITIL 4 transition module will teach you how to create, deliver, and support services and drive stakeholder value.
IMPORTANT EXAM INFORMATION: The exam associated with this course will be retired on September 30, 2022. All attendees of this course must arrange to take the exam prior to this cut-off date, which has been set by PeopleCert.
ITIL® 4 MP Transition Module Delivery Methods
ITIL® 4 MP Transition Module Course Benefits
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Describe the interconnected nature of the service value chain and how this supports value streams
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam voucher included
Exam prep questions and study resources included
Choose from blended on-demand and instructor-led learning options
Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Instructor-Led Course Outline
Module 1: Create, Deliver, and Support
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Know how to coordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including managing queues and backlogs, and prioritizing work
Module 2: Drive Stakeholder Value
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Understand the concept of the customer journey (2) BL2 1
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationship
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
Module 3: High Velocity IT
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL 'operating model'
- Know how to create, deliver, and support services
Learning Tree International
Learning Tree är ett internationellt utbildningsföretag med över 40 års erfarenhet av att leverera utbildning till yrkesverksamma IT-proffs, projektledare, verksamhetsutvecklare och chefer. Vi erbjuder allt från enstaka kurser till globala utbildningsprogram, och vi hjälper våra kunder att införa hållbara processer som fungerar idag och förbereder...