Beskrivning av: COBIT® 2019 Foundation Training
COBIT 2019 is the latest iteration of the industry-leading framework for governance and management of enterprise IT, and provides best practises for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology.
This course provides the knowledge needed to pass the COBIT 2019 Foundation certification exam, including a comprehensive understanding of the COBIT 2019 framework, the six key governance principles, and the components of a comprehensive governance system. You will learn about COBIT 2019’s forty governance and management objectives, how performance is managed, and how to design and implement a tailored governance system for your enterprise.
- Learning Tree’s Pre-Course Study Guide is sent to students for pre-course reading.
- The Study Guide enables you to download key COBIT 2019 information that will be required for the course.
- 20 hours of pre-course reading is recommended.
- Course tuition fee fee includes the Foundation Exam.
- Exam-takers will be given two hours (120 minutes) to complete the exam.
- A score of 65% or higher is required to pass the exam.
COBIT® 2019 Foundation Training Delivery Methods
- COBIT 2019 Foundation exam voucher included
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- COBIT 2019 Publication
COBIT® 2019 Foundation Training Course Benefits
- Manage performance using COBIT 2019
- Design a tailored governance system
- Understand and use COBIT 2019’s goals cascade
- Implement COBIT 2019 using a seven stage model
COBIT® 2019 Foundation Course Outline
Key Concepts and Terminology of COBIT 2019
- Structure and format of the COBIT 2019 framework
- Key stakeholders of COBIT 2019
- Business benefits provided by COBIT 2019
Analysing the Six Governance PrinciplesProvide stakeholder value
- Benefits realisation
- Risk and resource optimisation
- Supporting the creation of business value through IT
- Transforming stakeholder needs into an enterprise's actionable strategy
- Clarifying the purpose of the goals cascade
- Translating high-level enterprise goals into specific IT-related goals
- Evaluating the key components of a governance system
- Creating a dynamic governance system
- Distinguishing between governance and management in an enterprise
- Relationships between governance and management
- Using design factors to produce an enterprise-specific governance system
- Using COBIT variants to tailor for a specific purpose or context
- A framework for business and IT leaders
- Interrelating key roles and activities
Analysing the Three Governance Framework PrinciplesBased on conceptual model
- Identifying key components
- Relationships between key components
- Maximising consistency and allowing automation
- Updating content
- Addressing new issues
- Maintaining integrity and consistency
- Alignment between COBIT and related standards, frameworks and regulations
The Governance System and ComponentsCOBIT 2019 Core Model
- The forty governance and management objectives
- The five domain structure
- Meeting good practise requirements for the scope, compliance, exceptions and monitoring
- Differentiating policies, principles and procedures
- Reviewing the key characteristics of the process goal categories
- Implementing practises for operations, responsibility delegation and decision-making
- The key responsibilities of key organisational roles
- Creating, encouraging and maintaining desired behaviours
- Relating organisational and individual ethics with goals
- Reviewing the information quality categories
- Interrelating the five steps of the information cycle with the information enablers
- Applying information attributes to layers
- Assessing context and quality of information to the user with key attributes
- Analysing the five architecture principles that govern the use of IT-related resources
- Relationship with the other enablers
- Defining skill requirements for each role
- Mapping the skill categories to the process domains
- Skill categories in relation to the process domains
Performance Management with COBIT 2019Performance Management Principles
- Simple to understand and use
- Consistent with conceptual model
- Providing reliable, repeatable, relevant results
- Flexible to suit different organisations
- Supporting multiple assessment types
- CMMI-based process capability scheme
- The six process capability levels
- Focus area maturity levels
Managing performance of other components
Designing and implementing a tailored governance systemThe design process
- Understanding the need for tailoring
- Using design factors and variants
- Stages and steps in the design process
The COBIT 2019 seven phase implementation approach
- What are the drivers?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- What needs to be done?
- How do we get there?
- Did we get there?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
Learning Tree International
Learning Tree är ett internationellt utbildningsföretag med över 40 års erfarenhet av att leverera utbildning till yrkesverksamma IT-proffs, projektledare, verksamhetsutvecklare och chefer. Vi erbjuder allt från enstaka kurser till globala utbildningsprogram, och vi hjälper våra kunder att införa hållbara processer som fungerar idag och förbereder...
Läs mer om Learning Tree International AB och visa alla utbildningar.