Windows Azure Data ServicesInformator
This three day course introduces into Windows Azure Storage consisting of features like tables, blobs, queues and drives and how these features can be used in combination between IaaS and PaaS as well as on-premise components and how Azure Storage can be combined with classic SQL concepts.
Minimum of three months programming experience in C# and have basic Visual Studio navigation skills
This course is intended for IT Professional (IT Pros), Developers and Architects.
New no-sql storage mechanisms substitute relational database engines, ‘old’ terms like database and foreign keys are substituted with new paradigm changing concepts like collections of entities, primary keys providing data flow controls through datacenter, key/value pair constructs for metadata based mass structured data access, and binary data stores via Blob services.
High performance, secure and reliable message handling for string, xml or binary content via Azure and Windows Azure Drives that allow you to read and write data to blob storage using standard file system functions will be explored from a developer, ITPro and end-user perspective.
Module 1: Massive Storage handling for structured data (basic procedures)
This module explains how to programmatically establish high performance, secure and reliable Microsoft Azure Data Services usage scenario consisting of features like tables, blobs, queues and drives.
- Define the Microsoft Azure storage and the benefits this service provides
- Understand a Microsoft Azure storage account
- Apply security principles
Module 2: Content type coding for metadata contingent blob storage access
This module explains how to use a web page as presentation layer referenced to as “image gallery” to visualize Microsoft Azure storage retrieval.
- REST API for the Blob service exposed
- Hierarchical namespace transitions into a file system
- Blob services definitions
- Blob types
- Immediate and delayed Blob operations
- Ad-hoc and Policy based access to Blobs
Module 3: Programmatic message handling from Web app to log emulator via Microsoft Azure Queues (basics)
This module explains how to create and configure the initial solution to work with queues in Microsoft Azure.
- Queue Name scope
- Usage scenario for blob vs. queue
- Queue integration patterns
Module 4: Programmatic exposure of regular file system APIs as an Azure service (no-code integration for non-Azure apps)
This module explains how to build a bridge connectivity between a PaaS Web Application and an IaaS Host services application located on an IaaS VM, via public and private endpoint mechanisms.
- Differences and commonalities for the three established industry terms for cloud services
- Set of features of Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Portability to other cloud provider
- Mounting of durable drives
Module 5: Data Exchange between IaaS and PaaS
This module explains how to build a bridge connectivity between a PaaS Web Application and an IaaS Host services application located on an IaaS VM, via public and private endpoint mechanisms. Two different worlds are being connected via two different applications.
- Connect a PaaS application to an IaaS Application
- Building a VM performing classic SQL Server functionality via Microsoft Azure Management Portal (MAMP)
- Utilize a basic and simple PaaS application to build a bridge connectivity between this PaaS Web Application and the IaaS Host services application via public endpoint mechanisms
- Operationalize basic host service instantiation procedures to accomplish communication between different instances
- Instantiate with OOB fault tolerant communication
Module 6: Assessment (if time permits): Data Exchange between IaaS and PaaS across geographically dispersed Datacenter
Add French, German, English and Italian as a multilingual integration of traditional ASP.NET Web Sites into your Enterprise Security Service Bus (ESSB)
- Code a multilingual Enterprise Security Service Bus (ESSB)
Our training portal supports your development throughout the training. The portal saves you time and is designed to give you a more effective learning experience - leading to better results and greater knowledge enforcement after the course. Read more >
Informator är ett utbildningsföretag som stärker individens, gruppens och organisationens konkurrensförmåga genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT. Sedan 1990 har informator utbildat många av de ledande företagen på den Nordiska marknaden. Tillsammans med vårt finska ägarbolag Soprano...