Technical Introduction to IBM MQInformator
This course describes the concepts of message-oriented middleware as implemented by IBM MQ V8. The course is designed for new administrators, but also includes topics that are critical to architects and business users.
In this course, you learn about IBM MQ V8 basic components, and learn the trajectory that messages follow when they are exchanged between two servers. You learn how IBM MQ V8 administrative responsibilities can include the management of topic-based publish/subscribe messaging, managed file transfer, and deployments to the cloud. The course also includes basic architectural topics, best practices, and lessons from real production environments. Finally, you learn about security, publish/subscribe, clusters, administration, logging, auditing, managed file transfer, MQTT, and cloud options.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
You should have experience in working with software.
This course is designed for technical professionals who require the skills to administer IBM MQ V8, and for architects, application developers, quality assurance professionals, and business users who need to interface with IBM MQ V8.
- Summarize today's business drivers and need for flexibility
- Describe message-oriented middleware and the capabilities it must provide
- Identify the main ways that IBM MQ V8 can have an impact on application design
- Describe the basic components of IBM MQ V8
- Differentiate between point-to-point and publish/subscribe messaging styles
- Describe the tasks that must be performed to manage a queue manager and its components
- Summarize the basic application calls in the Message Queue Interface
- Contrast the architectural role of IBM MQ V8 clusters and multiple instance queue managers
- Describe the security provisions of IBM MQ V8
- Demonstrate how IBM MQ V8 is used as part of the communications infrastructure to:
- Connect application environments, such as the World Wide Web, enterprise transaction systems, and database systems
- Manage the distribution of publisher information to appropriate subscribers
- Provide file transfer management
- Create enhanced web services
- Serve as a JMS provider
- Interface with WebSphere Application Server
- Serve as an ESB base for the IBM Integration Bus
- Interact with z/OS applications
- Facilitate connectivity to mobile environments
- Describe the capabilities for deployment to the cloud
- Course introduction
- IBM MQ review
- IBM MQ V8 basics
- Messaging styles, topologies, and architecture topics
- System administration
- IBM MQ Managed File Transfer
- IBM MQ Telemetry
- Linking, bridging, and the IBM MQ family
- Course summary
Informator är utbildningsföretaget som stärker din konkurrenskraft genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT och management där och när du behöver det. Vi har vuxit tillsammans med svensk mjukvaruindustris ledande företag och utbildat utvecklare, tekniker, projektledare och chefer...