To earn RHCSA credential, candidates must demonstrate the skills required to be a successful Linux administrator through a hands-on, half-day exam (EX200). An RHCSA certification is required in order to earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization, or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn an RHCE
- RHCEs who are non-current or who are about to become non-current and wish to re-certify as RHCE
The RHCSA certification exam consists of one half-day session. The exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering multiple choice questions.
The RHCSA exam objectives provides authoritative guidance on the knowledge and skills candidates will need to demonstrate in the RHCSA exam. It also provides more specific information on the exam format and coverage. All candidates are urged to use this information to evaluate their readiness for the exam.
Candidates will be emailed exam results within three US business days following the exam.
Informator är utbildningsföretaget som stärker din konkurrenskraft genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT och management där och när du behöver det. Vi har vuxit tillsammans med svensk mjukvaruindustris ledande företag och utbildat utvecklare, tekniker, projektledare och chefer...