Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is earned by a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who has demonstrated the knowledge, skill and ability required of a senior system administrator for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
Course material in english
- Experienced Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCSA certification, and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I, II and III or RHCE Rapid Track Course
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization, or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- RHCEs who are non-current , and have already passed the RHCSA exam
För kurspris se här
An RHCSA certification is required in order to earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
The RHCE exam is a hands-on, practical exam that lasts 2 hours. Candidates are eligible to take the RHCE exam without first having passed the RHCSA exam, but RHCE will not be issued until both credentials are earned by a candidate.
The RHCE exam objectives provides authoritative guidance on the knowledge and skills candidates will need to demonstrate in the RHCE exam. It also provides more specific information on the exam format and coverage. All candidates are urged to use this information to evaluate their readiness for the exam.
Candidates will be emailed exam results within three US business days following the exam.
Informator är ett utbildningsföretag som stärker individens, gruppens och organisationens konkurrensförmåga genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT. Sedan 1990 har informator utbildat många av de ledande företagen på den Nordiska marknaden. Tillsammans med vårt finska ägarbolag Soprano...