PRINCE2® has become increasingly popular and is now a de facto standard for project management in the UK. Its use has spread beyond the UK to more than 50 other countries.
The Practitioner course and certification lays a firm ground for the participant to apply the PRINCE2® method in managing projects in the work place.
Passed PRINCE2® Foundation Exam, as from the course M1504 PRINCE2 ® Foundation
Course material in English.
An exam vocher can be purchased separately for 2 900 SEK for a proctor-based certification at a later date.
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects. Project managers, consultants and support staff needing a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle. The Practitioner level is more in-depth and advanced compared to the Foundation level. It is more geared towards the Manager than the expert role in projects.
The framework reflects the needs of any organization or its staff aiming at enhancing the quality and efficiency of project management. The current version dates from 2009. The Practitioner course provides delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method.
The use of these documents as part of the course is recommended: Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® manual (2009 edition) by OGC/TSO Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (2009 edition) by OGC/TSO.
The successful completion of the Foundation and Practitioner exam will give the delegate a recognized Practitioner qualification. The Practitioner course and certification lays a firm ground for the participant to apply the PRINCE2® method in managing projects in the work place. The specific objectives of the course include:
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding.
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
- Pass the Practitioner exam
9.00 Review of Foundation Material
- Prince2 Practitioner exam information
- Practitioner Exam review
- Mock APMG Practitioner Exam under exam conditions
- Exam review and homework
Revise Day 1 and Homework assignment (90 minutes)
9.00 Day 1 review
- Day 1 Mock Practitioner Exam Review
- Mock APMG Practitioner Exam
- Mock Practitioner Exam Review
- Final Exam preparation and Exam administration
- Practitioner Exam
PRINCE2® training is organized in affiliation with Quint.
Hur påverkar COVID-19 denna utbildning?
Informator är utbildningsföretaget som stärker din konkurrenskraft genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT och management där och när du behöver det. Vi har vuxit tillsammans med svensk mjukvaruindustris ledande företag och utbildat utvecklare, tekniker, projektledare och chefer sedan...
7 500 SEK
6 900 SEK
13 500 SEK
5 500 SEK
7 500 SEK