PRINCE2 ® FoundationInformator
The PRINCE2® Foundation course provides participants with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2 methodology including the eight processes, eight components and three techniques central to running a project using the PRINCE2 method.
This course prepares the participant to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
Some experience working in an IT organization is recommended.
Course material in English.
An exam vocher can be purchased separately for 2 400 SEK for a proctor-based certification at a later date.
Project managers, consultants and support staff needing a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle along with the key management documents that should be created during each stage of a project.
- Learn, understand and use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2 method
- Monitor a project within the boundaries of the project plan
- Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2 method
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the eight components, the eight processes and the sub-processes, and the techniques
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the eight processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow delegates to move onto Practitioner Level
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results
PRINCE2 training is organized in affiliation with Aim 4 Knowledge.
Informator är ett utbildningsföretag som stärker individens, gruppens och organisationens konkurrensförmåga genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT. Sedan 1990 har informator utbildat många av de ledande företagen på den Nordiska marknaden. Tillsammans med vårt finska ägarbolag Soprano...