Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) prepares students to provision and manage Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) in large-scale production environments. Intended for experienced administrators, this course provides a deeper understanding of how to work with JBoss EAP by taking a closer look at installation, clustering, deployments, scripting, management, messaging, and security with a view towards building on the skills established in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
While focusing on automating tasks using the new command line interface (CLI) features of EAP 7, this course takes a deeper dive into provisioning JBoss EAP instances, live patching, clustering, and domain management through CLI scripting, custom coding, JBoss migrations, and a deeper dive into the security systems of JBoss EAP, including the management interface, securing resources such as JMS queues, implementing SSL for the web interface, RBAC, and network considerations. JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) also covers management, clustering, and tuning of of the ActiveMQ Artemis.
This course is based on JBoss EAP 7.
For course prices see here
- It is recommended to take Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) or have equivalent experience
- Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administrationon Enterprise Application Platform 6 (or later) or have equivalent experience
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 in large-scale production environments
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss EAP administrator
- IT professionals who have taken and passed Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam (EX248) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration certifications on JBoss EAP 7
Course content summary
- Installation of JBoss EAP and optional components
- Migration of JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7
- Clustering with an emphasis on tuning
- Deployments to production and cloud environments
- Script with CLI
- JBoss EAP monitoring and resource management
- Messaging with an emphasis on clustering and tuning
- JBoss EAP and application security
Outline for this course
In this hands-on, lab-intensive course, you will learn about and perform the following duties:
What’s new in JBoss EAP 7?
Describe the new features of JBoss EAP 7.
Migrate to JBoss EAP 7
Explore strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
Demonstrate clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
Lean to deploy an application in various types of production environments.
Learn to script various configuration and management scenarios using the CLI.
Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss EAP 7.
Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
Configure security settings to restrict authorization and authentication to secure Java™ EE applications.
Secure JBoss EAP
Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console.
Review tasks and concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348).
Hur påverkar COVID-19 denna utbildning?
Informator är utbildningsföretaget som stärker din konkurrenskraft genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT och management där och när du behöver det. Vi har vuxit tillsammans med svensk mjukvaruindustris ledande företag och utbildat utvecklare, tekniker, projektledare och chefer sedan...
Flera orter (2)
36 950 SEK