The Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials is a 5 day ILT course, designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Wireless Certification, an associate level certification specializing in the wireless field. The IUWNE course is a prerequisite to the CCNP Wireless (Cisco Certified Wireless Professional) curriculum. The CCNP Wireless curriculum will prepare wireless network professionals for the use, positioning, planning, implementation and operation of Cisco WLAN networks.
The goal of the IUWNE v2.0 is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to help design, install, configure, monitor and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise installations.
This associate level course aims at providing entry level instruction, including WLAN Fundamentals, hands-on practice setting up a Cisco WLAN including APs and WLAN Controllers, setting up and configuring wireless clients, implementing WLAN Security and operating Cisco WCS.
For more advanced technical training on enterprise Cisco Wireless networking, explore one of the CCNP Wireless courses: Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services (IUWMS),Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks (IUWVN), Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security (IAUWS), Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey(CUWSS)
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain foundational knowledge required to prepare for the CCNA Wireless Certification [Associate level] exam (640-721).
Learners will be able to:
- Create an ad-hoc connection and analyze the communication
- Configure a controller and access point (AP)
- Convert an autonomous AP to controller-based mode
- Configure EAP-FAST authentication with WPA
- Configure the controller and the AP from the WCS interface
- Work with the map editor tool
- Back up the controller configuration and WCS database
To fully benefit from the Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (CCNA Wireless) course, you should already possess a valid Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA) certification or equivalent work experience that provides routing and switching fundamentals.
The participant should have working skills and knowledge of the following:
- Basic browser navigation
- Basic understanding of LAN, WAN and Internet operation
- IP addressing including subnetting
- Routing and switching principles
- Access Control List (ACL) functionality
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless)
Individuals who possess a general networking background, have prior experience with the Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS), and have achieved CCNA® certification are the target audience for this class. Targeted learners perform jobs in engineering support, development test engineering and other technical areas that may have a need to configure, monitor and troubleshoot connectivity within Cisco wireless networks.
The key areas covered by this course are:
- Wireless networks and topologies
- Wireless LANs RF principles
- Radio Frequency Mathematics
- Spread spectrum technologies basics
- Wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications
- Wireless frames and physics
- Understanding the other wireless technologies and their impact
- Cisco Unified wireless Network architecture basics
- Discovering and associating to a controller
- The AP different modes
- Configuring Controllers and access points
- Configuring and migrating stand-alone access points
- Using default OS wireless client configuration tools
- Managing the client connection with the Cisco ADU and ACAU
- Describing the Cisco Secure Services Client
- Cisco Client Extension program
- Wireless security framework and components
- Basic IEEE security
- Centralising the authentication
- Securing the authentication with the main 802.1X/EAP families
- Managing authentication and encryption with WPA and WPA2
- Configuring security on controllers and clients
- WCS and Navigator
- Working with controllers from WCS
- Working with maps
- Monitoring the network with WCS
- Maintaining the system
- Understanding troubleshooting methodologies
- Troubleshooting wireless network: design and site survey considerations
- Using troubleshooting tools
Hur påverkar COVID-19 denna utbildning?
Informator är utbildningsföretaget som stärker din konkurrenskraft genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT och management där och när du behöver det. Vi har vuxit tillsammans med svensk mjukvaruindustris ledande företag och utbildat utvecklare, tekniker, projektledare och chefer sedan...
Flera orter (2)
36 950 SEK
Flera orter (2)
36 950 SEK