COBIT 5 is a frame of reference, which describes how IT and business consistent with the objectives that can be measured, managed and verified by good corporate governance. COBIT 5 will cover the entire chain of the business objectives of the service management processes, taking into account all internal and external stakeholders' needs.
No prerequisites, but IT general knowledge is useful.
Material in English.
An exam vocher can be purchased separately for 2 400 SEK for a proctor-based certification at a later date.
COBIT 5 training is ideal for IT managers, Service managers, quality managers, service processes, Process owners and others who need information on COBIT-frame of reference, the indicators of good governance and the implementation of the IT environment.
COBIT 5 is an extension of the previous model to COBIT 4.1, and it is integrated with other important frameworks and standards such as Val IT and Risk IT and includes the widely accepted principles of good practices, tools and models that can be used to increase the value of information systems available.
After the course, participants will have the basic understanding of the following issues. At the end of the course you’ll have the opportunity to perform COBIT 5 Foundation - Certification test.
- IT's main challenges
- A good IT management practice concepts
- COBIT 5 framework and basic principles
- Stakeholders' needs and good governance in relation to each other
- COBIT 5 deployment approach
- Process domain IT and process reference model
- Procession maturity measurement
Introduction to COBIT
- Evolution of COBIT
- Benefits of COBIT 5
Principles of COBIT
- Meeting stakeholder needs
- Covering the enterprise end-to-end
- Applying a single integrated framework
- Enabling a holistic approach
- Separating governance from management
COBIT 5 Enablers
- Principles, policies & frameworks
- Organizational structures
- Culture, ethics and behavior
- Services, infrastructure and applications
- People, skills and competencies
- Implementing change successfully
- Key success factors
- Trigger events
- Implementation life cycle
- Assessment approach
- Capability levels
- Performing capability Assessments
The course ends with an optional exam that is executed online on the participants own computers. The cost of certification is not included in the course fee. For those who wish to become certified must add 2 250 kr (ex. VAT). Please indicate in your application if you wish to certify yourself.
The course is delivered by Ben Kalland, Accredited ITIL, COBIT, Lean IT, TOGAF -trainer.
Ben has 30+ years experience in IT, IT service management, ICT governance, quality management. Process consultant, ITIL subject matter expert
"Mycket kunnig och erfaren, många bra exempel från verkligheten utan vilka jag inte hade förstått ramverket på samma sätt."
/ en nöjd deltagare 26/5-2015
Informator är utbildningsföretaget som stärker din konkurrenskraft genom att underhålla, uppdatera och tillföra relevant kunskap inom IT och management där och när du behöver det. Vi har vuxit tillsammans med svensk mjukvaruindustris ledande företag och utbildat utvecklare, tekniker, projektledare och chefer...