Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective QMS can cost you time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of ISO 9001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your QMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Hur påverkar COVID-19 denna utbildning?
Vi på utbildning.se är övertygade om att kunskap driver människor och organisationer framåt. Det gör även de arrangörer vi samarbetar med.
Många utbildningar ställs exempelvis om från klassrums- till distansutbildning.
För att ta reda på om en utbildning påverkas med anledning av COVID-19, kontakta gärna arrangören.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those who want to learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001
- Managers or executives involved in delivering ISO 9001
Delegates will be able to know:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Requirements learning path is modular. You can follow the training in all combinations. We recommend the following order:
3. Internal Auditor
4. Lead Auditor
- It's a 2-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English (Course is also available in Swedish with materials provided in English)
- Lunch and drinks are included.
Tid & plats
The training course will take place on several dates.
The price of this training course is € 990,-
Examen, diplom m.m.
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
BSI is your business improvement partner.
We have shaped best practice for over 100 years, helping organizations around the world embed excellence, build competence and capability for sustainable growth. Through our expertise we transfer knowledge through ongoing training, information and performance tools; we help clients comply...