ISO 45001 is the management system standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) that is aligned to internationally recognized best practice, and makes use of the high level structure. ISO 45001 helps organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces, by preventing work-related injury and ill health; as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 45001. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and monitor your OH&S MS.
Hur påverkar COVID-19 denna utbildning?
Vi på utbildning.se är övertygade om att kunskap driver människor och organisationer framåt. Det gör även de arrangörer vi samarbetar med.
Många utbildningar ställs exempelvis om från klassrums- till distansutbildning.
För att ta reda på om en utbildning påverkas med anledning av COVID-19, kontakta gärna arrangören.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 45001 OH&S MS
You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001 Requirements course.
Delegates will be:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
- Have the skill to conduct a baseline review of an of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 45001 and implement key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001
- It's a 2-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- The standard ISO 45001:2018 isn’t into the training price included. However, during the training course, a loan copy of the standard will be available
- Lunch and drinks are included
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact us via email or 0031-(0)20-346 0780.
Tid & plats
The training course will take place on several dates.
The price of this training course is € 990,-
BSI is your business improvement partner.
We have shaped best practice for over 100 years, helping organizations around the world embed excellence, build competence and capability for sustainable growth. Through our expertise we transfer knowledge through ongoing training, information and performance tools; we help clients comply...