ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Training CourseBSI Group
The course aims to provide guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, and reporting Information Security Management System Audits.
Information Security is now recognised as an important business process which if not managed correctly and efficiently may impact upon an organisation’s ability to deliver its products and services to their customers. Just as important, lack of security has the potential to impact upon revenues. The highly specialised skills and practical knowledge needed to assess an organisation’s capability to manage all aspects of information security is one that can be learnt.
This innovative, two-day course provides a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process. Stage by stage delegates are taken through a structured programme that includes a balance of theory and practice using a combination collaborative learning and practical activities enabling delegates to gain an understanding of the key activities for auditing.
Hur påverkar COVID-19 denna utbildning?
Vi på utbildning.se är övertygade om att kunskap driver människor och organisationer framåt. Det gör även de arrangörer vi samarbetar med.
Många utbildningar ställs exempelvis om från klassrums- till distansutbildning.
För att ta reda på om en utbildning påverkas med anledning av COVID-19, kontakta gärna arrangören.
Who should attend?
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating internal audit activities within your organization
- Persons who have been given the responsibility to audit an Information Security Management System
- Existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills
Delegates will be able to define:
- The principles of auditing and the principles of auditing to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Audit activities
- Initiating the audit
- Preparing audit activities
- Conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing the audit
- Audit follow-up
The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Internal auditor learning path is modular.You can follow the training in all combinations. We recommend the following order:
- It's a 2-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- The standard ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 19011:2018 aren’t into the training price included. However, during the training course, a loan copy of the standards will be available.
- Lunch and drinks are included
Tid & plats
The training course will take place on several dates.
The price of this training course is € 1.225,-
Examen, diplom m.m.
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
BSI is your business improvement partner.
We have shaped best practice for over 100 years, helping organizations around the world embed excellence, build competence and capability for sustainable growth. Through our expertise we transfer knowledge through ongoing training, information and performance tools; we help clients comply...