Welcome to our exclusive Nordic employment law convention 2024 set on beautiful Ellery Beach House.
BG Institute offers the course Nordic employment law 2024 – Latest news and recent practice/case – law in collaboration with lecturers from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland. All lecturers have extensive experience within employment issues on the Nordic market. The course is held in English and moderated by lecturers from Sweden.
As participant you will be brought up to speed on current topics from each country, such as:
- Vacation rights
- Work environment
- Whistleblower protection
- Dismissal and termination
- Working hours
- Forms of employment
As participant, you will gain further knowledge regarding:
- News in legislation in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- New case-law/practice in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Discussion about particularly relevant topics regarding employment law from each country.
Day 2 will be a deep dive into handling termination of employments for personal reasons, such as poor performance and misconduct. To maximize the relevance of the content and get close to reality, the lecturers include break out sessions with discussion of practical cases that you most likely will encounter at your workplace. This in-depth day is therefore of great relevance for people who work with and are responsible for employment law issues at companies with employees in the various Nordic countries.
As participant you will receive an in-depth study of the differences and similarities in employment law in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland regarding termination of employments due to personal reasons:
- Termination due to personal reasons – basic concepts
- Termination due to personal reasons – applicable rules in each country
- Termination due to personal reasons – formalities and procedures in each country
- Termination due to personal reasons – break out session and case discussion
- Termination due to personal reasons – risks and remedies under law
- Termination due to personal reasons – strategic questions
The course takes place at the luxurious Ellery Beach House on Lidingö outside Stockholm.
The course price includes: 12 course hours, exclusive single rooms, pre-drink, three course dinner at Palmers restaurant including wine, in the evening, as well as breakfast, lunch and coffee on both course days.
On Friday evening, Beach Club Access is also included (four hot pools, 2 saunas, fire-relaxation and bathing jetty – as well as loan of beach slippers and ultra soft bathrobe).
HR managers, HR directors, HR personnel, Personnel manager and others who have responsibility for personnel in one or more Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and/or Finland.)
15 maj, 2024
- Öppen utbildning
BG Institute – Sveriges ledande leverantör av juridiska utbildningar!
BG Institute har Sveriges största utbud av juridiska kurser för flera branscher och anlitar de främsta föreläsarna. Vi riktar oss till dig som kommer i kontakt med juridiska frågeställningar och genomför kontinuerligt omfattande kundundersökningar för att alltid erbjuda det bästa...