Beskrivning av: Swedish language courses (1-to-1)
Do you want to learn Swedish faster?
Our busniness Swedish training 1-to-1 is the best standard in language courses for busy professionals who demand a flexible schedule and course curriculum while still wishing to meet the teacher face-to- face (F2F).
This course offers all the structure, pace and social benefits of scheduled classes and the fun, flexibility and accessibility of virtual study, with one dedicated teacher throughout.
GMS Professional® 1-to-1 helps deliver better results readily applicable in a work and social environment.
GMS Professional® 1-to-1 delivers both live, face-to- face classes and virtual study-time in one seamless program.
Our language training is targeted at professionals allready working in Sweden or those wishing to secure employment here. Expat-professionals with Swedish as a second language.
You can choose to meet live and combine that with online lessons or what ever suits your needs and wishes.
Contact us today and your Swedish studies can start tomorrow!
GMS Professional® Group courses run at your pace, with flexible scheduling and live, teacher-lead group classes throughout the course.
The course consists of live, face-to- face classes with individual virtual study required in-between. The face-to- face classes will focus mainly on the common goals and language requirements of the group, whereas the virtual study will allow students to focus on individual language goals at their own pace.
Every course starts with an assessment of your level and needs.
Topics are fully tailor-made around the group’s needs and goals.
After the training, you will be able to (as level allows):
- Participate in a daily conversations and discussions in Swedish
- Ask for and follow instructions
- Explain and defend your point of view
- Express surprise, joy and compliments
- Write e-mails, documents and letters in Swedish
- Gain an increased knowledge and understanding of the Swedish language, culture and traditions
- Describe an event and explain when and where something will happen/has happened
- Practically apply the training to real-life situations at work and in general
- Build a broad working vocabulary in Swedish
Examen, diplom m.m.
All levels available (A1-C2)
Academy GMS – Vi utbildar Företag & Organisationer!
Redan för 35 år sedan började GMS International att skapa utbildningslösningar och tjänster för företagsmarknaden. Men eftersom alla företag har helt olika behov och önskemål stod det tidigt klart att vi behövde vara flexibla och verkligen lyssna på våra kunder....